Solid Tumor Targeted Test
The Technical Guidelines for the Individualized Treatment and Testing of Tumors (Trial) issued by the National Health and Health Commission states that individualized treatment of tumors provides patients with the correct therapeutic regimen based on the genetic diagnosis information of disease targets and the research results of evidence-based medicine, leading the development trend of modern medicine. Clinical studies have confirmed that the therapeutic effect can be improved, the adverse reactions can be reduced, and the rational use of medical resources can be promoted when genetic mutations, genetic SNP typing, and gene and its protein expression status of biomarkers in biological samples from tumor patients are tested to predict drug therapeutic effect and evaluate prognosis, and guide clinical individualized treatment. The NCI-MATCH mega cohort and analysis of multiple clinical studies have shown that the precise therapeutic regimens based on multi-gene testing can prolong the progress free survival and the overall survival, and benefit patients to the maximum extent.
The Solid Tumor Targeted Test selects 31 genes related to solid tumors to test multiple types of genetic variation such as single nucleotide variation (SNV), insertion/deletion mutation (Indel), gene fusion (Fusion) and copy number variation (CNV), for predicting drug therapeutic effect, evaluating prognosis, and providing evidence-level administration guidance of targeted drug.
- Clinical Value
- Intended for
- Order a Test
The Solid Tumor Targeted Test uses the cSMART 2.0 technology to carry out the high-throughput sequencing of DNA samples. A total of 31 genes closely related to the targeted therapy of solid tumors from Level1 and Level2 targeted medication genes in OncoKB database, covering more than 10 solid tumors such as lung cancer, colorectal cancer, gastrointestinal stromal tumor, and gynecological tumor to test multiple types of genetic variation such as SNV, Indel, Fusion (9 genes) and CNV (23 genes), and meanwhile to guide selection of targeted drug and chemotherapy drug.
• Targeted medication guidance: A total of 31 genes related to solid tumors are involved. Targeted genes of all micromolecule targeted drugs of Level1 and Level2 in OncoKB database are taken as reference to test point mutation, insertion/deletion, fusion (9 genes), and copy number variation (23 genes), covering over 30 targeted drugs to be tested as approved by FDA／NMPA.
• High test accuracy: Berryoncology cSMART 2.0 technology has a test sensitivity of 1/1000 and a sequencing depth of up to 15000X, which can achieve absolute quantification of mutation abundance.
• High cost performance in clinical applications It can provide the evidence-level medication guidance for more than 90% of common malignant solid tumors, accompanied with the chemotherapy medication guidance. At the same time, it can dynamically monitor tumor recurrence, drug resistance, and therapeutic effect.
• Comprehensively predict the patient's drug response, identify potentially effective targeted therapies, avoid treatments that are unlikely to have clinical benefits, and guide precise medication for individuals.
• Provide evidence-level medication guidance for more than 90% of common malignant solid tumors, accompanied with the chemotherapy medication guidance.
1．90% of patients with solid tumors including lung cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, gynecological tumors, urinary system tumors, etc.
2．Patients in need of targeted drug therapy.
3．Patients who develop drug resistance during therapy and need to clarify the drug resistance mechanism and adjust the medication schedule in time.
4. Patients requiring dynamic monitoring of therapeutic effect, relapse, and prognosis.
Issue a test report within 8 working days from the date of receipt of the sample.。
|Sample types and specifications||Sample preservation|
Tissue paraffin section roll/white slice (≥ 5 large specimens or ≥ 10 small specimens, thickness 6-8 μ m)
+ Venous blood 10ml The white slice of paraffin section must be accompanied by H&E staining.
Paraffin section roll is placed in 2ml solenoid.
Paraffin white slices are placed in the slicing box.
Venous blood is placed in the blood vessel collected by 10ml CF streck.